CRITERIA FOR THE ASSESSMENT OF GRANT APPLICANTS
1. Standard of application.
- Did the applicant address all sections of the application?
- Was it coherent, realistic and provide a persuasive case for assistance?
2. Evidence of Commitment.
- Does the applicant demonstrate the level of dedication necessary for longer-term achievement?
- Standard of presentation.
- Technical competence.
- Artistic merit
- Does the applicant show particular potential for growth, opportunity and development in their artistic field?
- Pertinence of endorsement and observations of referees.
6 Special circumstances.
- Are their special circumstances or needs (e.g. financial or other form of disadvantage, health issues, family circumstances, etc) that we could consider in your application? Any information you supply will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
The weightings applied to each criterion will be at the discretion of the assessment panel.
The decision of the Foundation is final.
Please note the quality or your application is especially important in your likely success.
You must return a signed copy of the Grant Terms and Conditions Consent with your application via the online application submission to be eligible.