- WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- WHAT KIND OF ART?
- WHAT CAN THE GRANTS BE USED FOR?
- HOW DO I APPLY?
Bouddi Foundation for the Arts
PO Box 4081
Wagstaffe NSW 2257
- WHAT DO I INCLUDE IN MY APPLICATION?
- Education details – schools attended, tertiary institutions attended, educational achievements (e.g. School Certificate, HSC, certificates)
- If under 18, the name, phone number and email address of the person signing approval of the application and agreement to the terms and conditions.
- The reason you would like a grant
- The purpose to which the grant would be put
- Past arts accomplishments and achievements
- A description of your ambitions for the future and how a grant would help you achieve your goals
- Any special circumstances or needs (e.g. financial or other form of disadvantage, health issues, family circumstances, etc) that we could consider in your application? Any information you supply will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Return a signed copy of the Grant Terms and Conditions Consent with your application….
Please note the quality or your application is very important in your likely success. Please read Assessment Criteria .
Expressions of interest should be submitted no later than 11th June.
WHAT HAPPENS THEN?
- 1st April 2023 applications open
- 11th June applications close
- by Mid July – applicants selected for auditions/interviews notified
- 9th and 10th September auditions at Wagstaffe*
- 29th October presentation of grants at Wagstaffe Hall*
Shortlisted applicants may be contacted in late July to provide further information in an interview or audition. These assessments will be carried out by panels of judges with notable expertise in the applicable artistic field.
Other applicants will be advised that their application for this round was unsuccessful.
The 2023 grants will be announced by John Bell AO OBE, the Chairman of the Bouddi Foundation for the Arts, at the Annual Awards Event at Wagstaffe Hall expected to be on the 29th October 2023.
Further information can be obtained by contacting The Bouddi Foundation for the Arts - by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org,
or Joy Park on 0448 436028 email@example.com
or Phil Donnelly 4360 1057 firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bouddi Society Inc.
p.o. box 4081 wagstaffe nsw 2257 abn 32280095846 www.bouddiarts.org.au
The Bouddi Foundation for the Arts is a tax-deductible fund listed on the Australian Government’s Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997